Gilmore Girls Coloring Pages (5 Pack)
- Makes A Great Gift!
- Free Shipping On Orders $29+
- PACK OF 5 ORIGINAL DESIGNS – Each coloring page was designed from a classic moment from the show.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR GILMORE GIRLS FANS – A great gift for the fan that has everything. These coloring pages are fun to use.
- ARTIST-QUALITY MATERIALS – Printed with quality inks on 8.5” x 11” heavy cardstock pages. The pages are not bound, so you can frame easily.
- COLORING IS A RELAXING ACTIVITY – Kick back with scenes curated from your favorite moments and create a frame-worthy work of art.
- PRINTED IN THE USA – Each pack is designed and printed by a small business in Charlotte, NC.
I smell snow! 5 coloring pages inspired by your favorite Gilmore Girls scenes! Themes include Luke’s Diner, Stars Hollow, The Dragonfly Inn, and more!
You’ll love this pack of five (5) Gilmore Girls coloring pages. Each coloring page was designed from a classic scene or reference from the show. Each page is printed with quality inks on 8.5” x 11” heavy cardstock pages. The pages are not bound in a book form so you can frame them easily. Each pack is designed and printed by a small business in Charlotte, NC.
For seven seasons, we followed Rory’s and her mother Lorelai's witty banter in Stars Hollow, CT. Through their weekly dinners with Lorelai's affluent family, their not-so-mother-daughter-like relationship, and their interpersonal relationships, we enjoyed watching the show at breakneck speed. Its pace was 20-25 seconds per page of dialogue, twice as fast as most shows of the time! Since the final episode in 2007 Gilmore Girls has been cited by Time Magazine as one of the 100 greatest television shows of all time.
Do you remember when Rory was late for school because she didn’t hit a deer, that deer hit her? Did you laugh out loud when it was revealed that Jess’ black eye wasn’t from a fight but he was instead attacked by a swan? What about that bizarre musical? What even was that? Did you say, “finally” when Luke and Lorelai kiss for the first time after the lengthy will they / won’t they trope? Can we agree that “people are being particularly stupid today” is not only hilarious in Michel’s delivery but has some real-world application? If you’ve ever needed coffee with a shot of cynicism...this set is for you.
Search for our Gilmore Girls Colored Pencil Set for the perfect gift bundle!
$3.95 flat-rate, free for orders $29+
Most in stock orders ship within 1 business day.
2-5 business days (estimated), once shipped.