Nurse Coloring Pages (10 Pack)
- Makes A Great Gift!
- Free Shipping On Orders $29+
- PACK OF 10 ORIGINAL DESIGNS – Each coloring page was designed from classic sayings and scenarios from the nursing profession.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR NURSE FANS – A great gift for the nurse that has everything. These coloring pages are fun to use.
- QUALITY MATERIALS – Printed with quality inks on 8.5” x 11” heavy cardstock pages. The pages are not bound, so you can frame them easily.
- COLORING IS A RELAXING ACTIVITY – Kick back with scenes curated from common nurse sayings and create a frame-worthy work of art.
- PRINTED IN THE USA – Each pack is designed and printed by a small business in Charlotte, NC.
Code brown! 10 coloring pages inspired by the real heroes, nurses! Themes include a reminder to wash your hands, a collage of nursing tools, a beautiful day to save lives, and more!
You’ll love this pack of ten (10) Nursing coloring pages. Each coloring page was designed from a classic phrase or reference from the nursing profession. Each page is printed with quality inks on 8.5” x 11” heavy cardstock pages. The pages are not bound in a book form so you can frame them easily. Each pack is designed and printed by a small business in Charlotte, NC.
Nursing is one of the noblest and important professions out there. It is believed that nursing has been around since 300 A.D. These selfless people have been taking care of us like we were their own ever since. I think we can agree nurses do not get enough credit for what they do every day. We can thank Florence Nightingale for advocating in the 1850s for sanitary living conditions for patients, drastically lowering fatalities associated with infections. In 1860, she opened a nursing school that paved the way for education that has since morphed into modern-day nursing.
Ever dreaded going to work because it’s a full moon? Have you had to clean up bodily fluids without any thanks? Did you ever drink so much coffee during your night shift that you felt like you could power lift a hospital bed? Have you ever had a nurse who finally made you feel heard? They always seem to treat you with the perfect mixture of kindness and a little bit of tough love. If any of this rings true for you then this set is for you.
Search for our Nurse Colored Pencil Set for the perfect gift bundle!