Colors and Recreation Coloring Pages (5 Pack) for Fans of Parks & Rec
- Makes A Great Gift!
- Free Shipping On Orders $29+
- PACK OF 5 ORIGINAL DESIGNS – Each coloring page was designed from a classic moment from the show.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR PARKS AND REC FANS – A great gift for the fan that has everything. These coloring pages are fun to use.
- ARTIST-QUALITY MATERIALS – Printed with quality inks on 8.5” x 11” heavy cardstock pages. The pages are not bound, so you can frame easily.
- COLORING IS A RELAXING ACTIVITY – Kick back with scenes curated from your favorite moments and create a frame-worthy work of art.
- PRINTED IN THE USA – Each pack is designed and printed by a small business in Charlotte, NC.
Treat yo’ self! 5 coloring pages inspired by your favorite Parks and Recreation moments! Themes include Lil’ Sebastion, The Cones of Dunshire, Duke Silver, and more!
You’ll love this pack of five (5) Parks and Recreation coloring pages. Each coloring page was designed from a classic scene or reference from the show. Each page is printed with quality inks on 8.5” x 11” heavy cardstock pages. The pages are not bound in a book form so you can frame them easily. Each pack is designed and printed by a small business in Charlotte, NC.
After their success with The Office, Greg Daniels and Michael Schur struck gold again with Parks and Recreation. Over the course of seven seasons, we follow Leslie Knope, the deputy director of the parks and recreation department, in the fictional town of Pawnee, Indiana as she wades through bureaucratic red tape, tries to balance being the boss and a friend, and climbs the career ladder. Much like The Office, Parks and Rec also started on a rocky footing with critics, but despite the rough start, Parks and Rec went on to win The Television Critics Association Award and Amy Poehler won a Golden Globe for her performance of everyone’s favorite public official.
Did you cry laughing when the team couldn’t get a long enough red carpet for Leslie’s big speech? Watching them slip and slide to the stage was painfully embarrassing and hilarious. Remember when the flu swept through the building and the iconic line, “Don’t pinch me!” from a delirious Leslie? After a hard week have you ever knocked off work to “Treat Yo’ Self?” Did Ben’s mild obsession with calzones when he was unemployed crack you up? Do you secretly want to play Cones of Dunshire? Remember, it's all about the cones! I think we can all agree watching Ron try to eat a banana was some of the best comedy ever written. Gerry, Jerry, Larry, Terry, or Barry changing his name so many times was comedy gold. And we all felt like Tom when he just wanted to hear the doctor say that Gerry had a fart attack. If you still get hyped when you hear 5,000 Candles in the Wind, then this set is for you.
Search for our Parks and Recreation Colored Pencil Set for the perfect gift bundle!