Item #: SCHITTY-PGS
Schitty Colors Coloring Pages (10 Pack) for Fans of Schitt's Creek
- Makes A Great Gift!
- Free Shipping On Orders $29+
- PACK OF 10 ORIGINAL DESIGNS - Each coloring page was designed from a classic scene or quote from the Schitt's Creek TV show.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR SCHITT'S CREEK FANS - A great gift for the fan that has everything. These coloring pages are hilarious and fun to use.
- ARTIST-QUALITY MATERIALS - Printed with quality inks on 8.5” x 11” heavy cardstock pages. The pages are not bound, so you can frame easily.
- COLORING IS A RELAXING ACTIVITY - Kick back with scenes from your favorite show and create a frame-worthy work of art.
- PRINTED IN THE USA - Each pack is designed and printed by a small business in Charlotte, NC.
Ooh burn, David! You’ll love this pack of ten (10) Schitt’s Creek coloring pages. Each coloring page was designed from a classic scene or quote from the Schitt's Creek show. Each page is printed with quality inks on 8.5” x 11” heavy cardstock pages. The pages are not bound in a book form so you can frame them easily. Each pack is designed and printed by a small business in Charlotte, NC.
For 6 seasons we followed the formerly wealthy Rose family as they were forced to relocate to a town Johnny purchased as a joke for his son David. This town’s name sent giggles throughout millions of households - Schitt's Creek.
As they struggle to adjust to a less than glamorous lifestyle while living in a rundown motel, they frequently find themselves in conflict with the small town’s rural residents. How did we get this cult classic? Well, we have the Canadian treasure Eugene Levy’s son Dan to thank. He came up with the idea while watching reality tv shows. What would happen if these mega-rich families suddenly lost everything?
Did you lose it when David roasted his dad’s questionable sleepwear suggesting he looks like Ebenezer Scrooge? Does Moira’s interesting pronunciation of crabapple make you snicker every single time? How about that whole pyramid scheme thing? Ever found yourself in the kitchen yelling “fold in the cheese!” with increasing frustration? If this show made you laugh, cringe, cheer, or even cry a little...this pack is for you.
Search for our Schitt's Creek Colored Pencil Set for the perfect gift bundle!