Item #: OFFICE-PGS
Office Colors Coloring Pages (5 Pack) for Fans of The Office
- Makes A Great Gift!
- Free Shipping On Orders $29+
- PACK OF 5 ORIGINAL DESIGNS – Each coloring page was designed from a classic scene or reference from The Office.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR OFFICE FANS – A great gift for the fan that has everything. These coloring pages are fun to use.
- ARTIST-QUALITY MATERIALS – Printed with quality inks on 8.5” x 11” heavy cardstock pages. The pages are not bound, so you can frame them easily.
- COLORING IS A RELAXING ACTIVITY – Kick back with scenes curated from your favorite moments and create a frame-worthy work of art.
- PRINTED IN THE USA – Each pack is designed and printed by a small business in Charlotte, NC.
That’s what she said! 5 coloring pages inspired by your favorite Office moments! Themes include Serenity by Jan, The classic Dunder Mifflin logo, Schrute Farms, and more!
You’ll love this pack of five (5) Office coloring pages. Each coloring page was designed from a classic moment or character from the show. Each page is printed with quality inks on 8.5” x 11” heavy cardstock pages. The pages are not bound in a book form so you can frame them easily. Each pack is designed and printed by a small business in Charlotte, NC.
The Office may have ended nearly a decade ago but we are all still binge-watching it in record numbers. Piggybacking off its BBC counterpart of the same name, it lasted for 201 episodes over 9 seasons. It was developed for the US by Greg Daniels who also gave us the hilarious Parks & Recreation. The first season received mixed reviews but as the show progressed so did its popularity. That first season may have been a rocky start but the show went on to win a Peabody award, two SAG awards, four primetime Emmys, and all of our hearts. Steve Carell also won a Golden Globe for his performance as everyone’s favorite boss, Micheal Scott.
Go on, say it “Dwight, you ignorant slut!” Did you laugh before you finished your sentence? Is it impossible to have a serious conversation with you because you slip “that’s what she said” into literally everything? Does looking at a yoga ball make you picture Dwight collapsing to the floor during a prank gone wrong? You know every time you see a George Foreman grill you immediately think of that stupid bubble wrap cast and how dramatic Micheal was. Can you even think about Angela without hearing, “Save Bandit!?” Do you find yourself saying, “identity theft is not a joke, Jim!” or “Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica?” If the answer to any of the above is a resounding yes then this set was made for you.
Search for our Office Colored Pencil Set for the perfect gift bundle!