Item #: EXOTCLS-PGS
Exotic Colors Coloring Pages (10 Pack) for Fans of Tiger King
- Makes A Great Gift!
- Free Shipping On Orders $29+
- PACK OF 10 ORIGINAL DESIGNS – Each coloring page was designed from a classic moment from the show.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR TIGER KING FANS – A great gift for the fan that has everything. These coloring pages are fun to use.
- ARTIST-QUALITY MATERIALS – Printed with quality inks on 8.5” x 11” heavy cardstock pages. The pages are not bound, so you can frame easily.
- COLORING IS A RELAXING ACTIVITY – Kick back with scenes curated from your favorite moments and create a frame-worthy work of art.
- PRINTED IN THE USA – Each pack is designed and printed by a small business in Charlotte, NC.
I saw a tiger! 10 coloring pages inspired by your favorite Tiger King moments! Themes include cool cats and kittens, Joe and his tiger, Carole Baskin, and more!
You’ll love this pack of ten (10) Tiger King coloring pages. Each coloring page was designed from a classic scene or reference from the show. Each page is printed with quality inks on 8.5” x 11” heavy cardstock pages. The pages are not bound in a book form so you can frame them easily. Each pack is designed and printed by a small business in Charlotte, NC.
This series follows Joe Exotic aka Tiger King, the eccentric owner of the Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park, and his bitter feud with Big Cats Rescue CEO, Carole Baskin. Later in the series, we are introduced to events leading up to Exotic’s conviction under federal murder-for-hire statutes, when it comes to light that he hired a hitman to murder Baskin. Convictions also include violations of the Lacey Act (a conservation law in the United States that prohibits trade in wildlife, fish, and plants that have been illegally taken, possessed, transported, or sold), and the Endangered Species Act (a law in the United States for protecting imperiled species from extinction). This resulted in a 22-year federal prison sentence and one hell of a ride rarely seen on television. If you haven’t seen it yet, buckle up because the ride gets bumpy.
Have you ever just looked at a big unexpected bill and thought to yourself, “I’m never going to financially recover from this?” Anytime something inconvenient happens do you blame that bitch down in Florida? Are we all in agreement that Carole definitely killed her husband? Did Joe bring back the mullet or can we go ahead and let that hairstyle stay in the 1980s where it belongs? Did you know that Tiger King actually ran for president in 2016, wild huh? Have you ever said to someone, “I’d shoot you before I shot my cat?” Let’s face it, all of our cats are baby and no one will change that. Say what you will about this man but he lived his life unapologetically authentic to himself. Join the chaos and get your set.
Search for our Tiger King Colored Pencil Set for the perfect gift bundle!